Please email email@example.com if you have any questions that are not addressed here!
1. Do you offer prints? Yes! Select works are available as prints at Artfully Walls. Alternatively, if you would like something printed at a larger size than the original painting for sale here, please contact me. My lovely local print shop can scan a 9" x 12" and turn it into a 30" x 40" print. Crazy, right?
2. How are your paintings shipped? Artwork will be sent via USPS sandwiched in cardboard for protection.
3. Do you do commissions? Yes, absolutely! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested and we will get the ball rolling. At this time, commissions will take 3-4 weeks and will be priced according to size and medium.
4. Are all sales final? Yes. Please let me know if you would like more photos so I can make sure you are buying a painting you love!
5. What if my painting arrives damaged? Detailed photos of all work are taken prior to shipment, so if you believe something has been damaged, let me know immediately (within 2 business days of receipt) and we will find a solution.
6. Is shipping included in the cost of the painting? No, shipping will be calculated once you are moving forward with the purchase.
7. Can you frame and mat my painting? I am happy to recommend framing companies or handle the framing for you. If you would like help with this, shoot me an email at email@example.com and we'll take it from there!
Thanks! xx EGD